London Hotel Promotion Terms
1.Eligibility: The hoo Luxury London Competition (the “Campaign”) is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.win.bookhoo.com and who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to all UK residents, and international entries however is void where prohibited by law. Travel to London from outside of the UK is not included in any of the prizes.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“Contestant”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by the rules outlined herein (the “Rules”) and the Contestant represents and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, the Contestant agrees to accept the decisions of The Sleepexchange Ltd as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on: https://www.win.bookhoo.com. The Contestant entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Sleepexchange Ltd.
The Campaign system manages repeat entries automatically, but in any case Contestants may enter only once. The Contestant must provide the information requested. The Contestant may not enter multiple times by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If the Contestant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent the rules, their submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Sleepexchange Ltd.
4. Terms & Conditions: The Sleepexchange Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign including but not limited to events where a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Sleepexchange Ltd’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Sleepexchange Ltd may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Sleepexchange Ltd. The Sleepexchange Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sleepexchange Ltd has the right, at its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Sleepexchange Ltd reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering, the Contestant agrees to release and hold harmless The Sleepexchange Ltd. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
6. Closing Date: midnight (BST), Friday 11th Sept., 2020.